This week on Writers Chat, Serious Writer’s Bethany Jett brought some great insight into How to Market Your Personal Brand.
Catch the replay here!
Marketing yourself is tough.
Most of the time we shy away from creating our brand, because it seems too self-centered. But in this week’s Writers Chat, we learned how creating your personal brand, really isn’t about you, it’s about your readers.
Along that vein, several great links were shared in the chat yesterday to help put a new perspective on personal brand. Here they are:
- Donald Miller’s book Building a Storybrand: Clarifying Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Donald Miller’s Live Workshops on Story brand
- You are a Brand! In Person and Online, How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business by Catherine Kaputa
- Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence–and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
- C.S. Lakin has a great resource page on her site, and does an excellent job of branding with tons of links and several free resources. You can check her website out to give you ideas to implement.
- Serious Writer Academy has excellent, affordable courses on personal brand.