This week we delved into the technical side of writing on Writers Chat. Writing is a business. If you want your business to succeed, becoming organized is essential.
Fortunately for us, consultant extraordinaire, Shalon Ironroad, knows the tricks of the trade, and she shared some great tips in Super Organized Business Planning.
Watch the replay!
Shalon Ironroad teaches that work-life balance is possible, but not sustainable. Instead, she focuses on the idea of work+life harmony, helping business owners and corporate teams see the value of building supporting pieces into their lives and their work, rather than having constant tension between the activities and people they love.
A veteran Virtual Assistant, Shalon Ironroad has spent the past decade supporting entrepreneurs, thought leaders, investors, and nonprofit organizations to reduce stress and improve operations so they can continue their great work without sacrificing the relationships that matter most (with themselves included). She loves helping business owners prepare to successfully automate and delegate the tasks that keep them from the work that truly matters.
In addition to her consulting work, she is a military wife, mother of three (+ 1 on the way!), and the author of Tale of Little Tree: A Fable About Courage
Live Chat Links
- To Learn more about how to build work+life harmony into your business, or to get in touch with Shalon, please visit IronroadGroup.com
- Trello is a free app that lets you organize and prioritize in a fun, flexible rewarding way.
- Trello can even integrate with Google Calendar. Learn how here!
- Dubsado is a client management system for creative entrepreneurs. You can send contracts, invoices, questionnaires…basically manage your entire business with one tool.
- Need to manage your social media posts? Try Hootsuite.
- Buffer is another source to manage your social media.
- Zapier is a handy tool that moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your work.
- IFTTT is another option to connect all your apps and devices for ease of communication.