We’ve discussed on Writers Chat, why we need a website, and the basics for planning a website. But what constitutes a professional grade website?
To discover the answers, Rhonda Dragomir and Joshua J. Masters planned to team up and critique the websites of a few brave Writers Chat members. Yours truly volunteered to be guinea pig number one.
An emergency pulled our good friend, Josh, from the show last minute, but Rhonda still delivered a show chalked full of great tips for our viewers. Though I stepped into the critique a might fearful of the outcome, the experience proved enlightening and fun.
Check out the replay to learn how you can create a winning website.
Live Chat Links
- If you’d like a copy of Rhonda’s guide to creating a Winning Website, go to her website at www.dragomirgroup.com and click Hack of the Month (hurry before it’s gone!)
- Looking for what’s trending on websites this year? Check out 19 Web Design Trends for 2018
- You can find a great tutorial on WordPress at www.tyler.com
- Trying to decide on a color theme for your website? Try Adobe Color CC (AKA Adobe Kuler)! It’s a free color wheel program.
- iPiccy is a free online photo editor that can help you resize your graphic images for optimal website loading speed and a great look.
- Pixabay and Unsplash are two of our favorite free stock image sites. A great source for website graphics!
- Canstock is another source for high quality stock photography from professional photographers. The images are very affordable.