On this episode of Writers Chat, Rhonda Dragomir, with the Dragomir Group, returns to our continuing series on effective author’s websites. This time Rhonda offers specific examples of modern website trends and expounds on creative content that can drive interest to our own sites.
Catch the replay!
Helpful Live Chat Links
- For more information on 2018 web design trends, go to webflow.com
- For a list of the best comment plug-ins for WordPress, go here!
- Here’s Bookbub’s list of 29 Author websites with Stellar Designs
- Want to add video to your website? Corel’s Video Studio Pro 2018 is the way to go!
- Interactive Websites are key in this day and age. Surveys are a great way to spur interaction with your audience. To add surveys to your website, try Survey Monkey.
- Adding quizzes to your site is another fun interaction option. You can find quiz ideas at jetpunk.com Here’s a Beginner’s Guide to Creating Quizzes on Your Website.
- To create a quiz in WordPress, here’s a tutorial. Another option is using this tutorial for WordPress’s plug-in, Quiz Cat.